- Runcorn (Cheshire)
- Permanent, Full Time
Attractive salary + excellent benefits package
Internal Recruiter – Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Support
Héroux-Devtek is an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing and repair and overhaul of landing gear, actuation systems, and components for the Aerospace market.
Our global reputation for quality and reliability exists thanks to the achievements of our employees, which is why we believe in encouraging professional development, providing our team with continuous training, and fostering a strong entrepreneurial culture where each team member has a distinct role to play in our success. We have 18 sites in North America and Europe, with a team of over 1,960 people.
The Role – Internal Recruiter – Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Support
Reporting to the HR Director, as the Recruitment and Onboarding Advisor you will focus on recruitment and training support as part of the small, focused HR Team based in Runcorn. You will work alongside the HR Director, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor and Safety and Training Manager and provide HR administrative support to line managers. Your duties will include:
- Developing relationships with stakeholders to fully understand the resourcing needs of their areas
- Managing the process from start to finish, ensuring job briefs are in line with the business / functional needs and individuals are recruited within the timeframes specified
- Advising and deciding on the most appropriate recruitment solution for positions
- Discussing and agreeing with stakeholders the most effective sourcing strategies
- Creating and managing direct sourcing and recruitment campaigns
- Ensuring your candidates receive a brilliant service and a positive candidate journey, keeping in regular contact, providing updates and feedback
- Screening and shortlisting applications, interviewing, liaising with advertising agencies and headhunting as required
- Coordinating the appointment and on-boarding process from offer acceptance until successful induction
- Working closely with stakeholders and the Training Manager to ensure continued development
- Dealing with daily HR related queries
- Maintaining the HR system and paper-based HR documentation
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Maintaining the HR corporate database and producing the HR payroll report
Our Requirements – Internal Recruiter – Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Support
- Proven experience in recruitment, preferably gained within the manufacturing / aviation industry
- Qualified in either CIPD or CertRP or similar
- Experience of maintaining HR system data
- Proven and demonstrable ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, team leaders and employees
- Strong attention to detail with a proactive disciplined approach
- An organised multitasker who can plan workload to deadlines
- Able to build relationships within a professional services culture
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to look for improvements in processes
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team
Although not essential, experience working within a fast-moving, high-volume environment would be advantageous.
As the Recruitment and Onboarding Advisor, you will benefit from an attractive salary with the level dependent on experience and qualifications, along with an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice healthcare scheme
- Company travel expenses paid
- Early finish on Fridays
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4:30pm and Friday, 8am to 1pm (8am to 4:30pm one in every four Fridays).
All applications for this Internal Recruiter – Recruitment, Onboarding and HR Support vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.