- IQD Frequency Products
- Crewkerne (Somerset) office with option to WFH up to 2 days per week
- Permanent, Full Time
Up to £32,000 + WFH up to 2 days pw + fantastic package
HR / People Advisor – Hybrid and flexible working options plus option to work either part time (minimum of 21 hours) or full time (35 hours).
Are you an approachable people person? This is an outstanding career development opportunity at IQD Frequency Products encompassing all aspects of the employee life cycle, with CIPD study support available…
IQD Frequency Products has been providing electronic components for time and frequency control for 50 years. We are based in the UK but support a global customer base with customers in over 80 countries. In 2017, IQD became part of the Wurth eiSos group which includes more than 7,300 employees.
We are a small company thinking dynamically and constantly looking to change and adapt to market needs, but we are also part of a very large global company with all the infrastructure, support, and opportunities this offers. Our team means a lot to us, and you’ll be encouraged to develop your career as part of a close-knit team with plenty of regular company-funded social events.
The Role – HR / People Advisor
Reporting to the Finance Director, as HR Advisor you will provide a generalist HR service and support for 50 colleagues working from our offices. You’ll take on a highly autonomous role, playing a vital part in developing and implementing HR projects, processes, and procedures. You’ll achieve this by:
- Building relationships with line managers, offering solutions, and providing advice for people management
- Implementing HR projects, including broadening the spectrum of employer benefits, promoting opportunities for internal career development, and reviewing the onboarding process
- Establishing a standard recruiting process, and supporting hiring managers with recruitment activity
- Organising job specifications, liaising with external recruitment companies, conducting interviews, managing applications
- Promoting IQD as an employer via online resources including reviewing potential candidates on LinkedIn, etc.
- Preparing contracts of employment and offer letters, as well as HR related reports
- Supporting payroll preparation
- Supporting with health and safety, including annual site risk assessments, inductions for new starters, managing eye test requests, etc.
You will also occasionally provide administrative support to the senior management team, including travel management and maintaining contract admin.
We are a team of hardworking and passionate people, and you’ll join the business during a time of exciting rapid growth, with plenty of encouragement and opportunities for career development. You’ll also benefit from:
- Permanent contract with option to work either part time (minimum of 21 hours per week) or full time (35 hours per week)
- Salary in the region of £25,000 to £32,000 (based on 35 hours per week, pro rata if part time), level dependent on experience
- Flexibility is available with start and finish times, and with which days worked if working part time
- Hybrid working option following successful probation period, combining working from home up to 2 days a week (1 day per week if part time) with working from our head office in Crewkerne (Somerset)
- CIPD study support available following probationary period
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service, pro rata if part time)
- Bank Holiday and Christmas/New Year office closedown
- Company laptop
- Company performance-based incentives
- Regular social events including a summer party and Christmas event
- BUPA cash plan
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions at 5%
- Life assurance
- Profit share scheme
- Special discounts and offers through Bright HR
Our Requirements – HR / People Advisor
- Experience gained within a HR generalist role
- Experience with resource planning and organisational development
- Good knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Proactive with excellent decision-making skills under minimal supervision
- A people person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All applications for this HR / People Advisor vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.