- Cheltenham Trust
- Cheltenham + option for hybrid working
- Contract, Full Time
In the region of £22,000 to £23,000 pro rata
HR Administrator – Option to combine working from home with working from our offices in Cheltenham.
6-month fixed term contract, with option to work either 40 or 32 hours per week.
Are you either an experienced Administrator, looking to learn more about HR processes? Or perhaps you already have experience gained in a HR related role, and are looking for your next challenge? Read on to find out more…
The Cheltenham Trust is an independent charity that manages five iconic venues at the heart of Cheltenham including the Pittville Pump Room, Cheltenham Town Hall, Wilson Art Gallery and Museum, Leisure at Cheltenham, and the Prince of Wales Stadium.
We are an ambitious and dynamic organisation, and we recognise that we need the right people with the right skills to help us achieve our vision and goals.
The Role – HR Administrator
You will support our HR Manager and HR Coordinator, as we deliver a number of HR projects. Your duties will include:
- Leading recruitment and staff changes administration
- Supporting with on and off boarding tasks
- Collating and checking data for our new HR, time management and payroll system
- Helping to write templates, update processes, and develop training
- Coordinating training events, managing invitations, room booking, and participant tracking
- Supporting with general admin tasks, including scanning and filing documents
- 6-month fixed term contract
- Option to work either 40 or 32 hours per week, between the hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Flexible / hybrid working option, with opportunity to combine working from home (typically once per week) and working in our offices in Cheltenham
- Salary in the region of £22,000 to £23,000 pro rata, with the level dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Fantastic employee leisure membership discounts
- Staff discounts
- Employee assistance programme
Our Requirements – HR Administrator
- Either have experience gained in a general administrative role, and / or experience in a HR related role
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritising workload
- Confident liaising with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and respectful of confidentiality
All applications for this HR Administrator role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.