Health Care Assistant
- Edem Care
- St Asaph
- Temporary, Full Time
£10 - £15 Per Hour
COMPANY DESCRIPTION (who we are)
We are Social Care Recruitment Company that offers support solutions to Care homes. We are looking for passionate and flexible Health Care assistants to join our growing and friendly team with very attractive pay and flexible working hours. Pay package includes pension and holiday pay. No Experience, No Problem, if you can demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills. We would train and induct you.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS Application
- Up to Date training with career Path
- An attractive package which includes pension and holiday pay
- Refer a Friend scheme that also comes with vouchers
We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age are welcome
What we would like:
- Drivers preferred but not essential
- Committed to providing a high standard of care
- Supporting residents with personal care; feeding, toileting, bathing, etc
- Maintain dignity and respecting resident, you will be supporting
- Be passionate in supporting people whilst demonstrating a high level of personal and professional behaviour.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Willingness to respond to emergency call out (premium rate)
- Ability to communicate confidently with others and team work
- ID such Passport and Visa Work permit OR Residence Permit
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (formally known AS CRB)
- P45 / P60 / P46 OR None Applicable
- National Insurance Number/ Card
- 2 Proofs of address (utility bills, no more than three months old)
- Certificate, and other relevant training / awards
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two Referees from your current and previous employer
- Up to Date NMC Registration
- 6 months post-registration experience in a nurse job
- Two Referees from your current and previous Employer, Commenting on your Clinical ability
Sign up for email job alerts
Never miss out on your perfect job opportunity again! By signing up for email job alerts, you'll be among the first to hear of the latest vacancies as they become available.
Follow us on Facebook to view all the latest vacancies directly on your newsfeed.
Whether you're looking for top tips on how to find your perfect job, write a winning CV or how to best prepare for interview, our Career Advice articles are designed to provide you with the expert advice you need.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest jobs by email