- 3994 DB Group Holdings Ltd
Competitive salary + private healthcare, company bonus...
Business Development Executive
DB Group Holdings Ltd based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, with a workforce of 60+ employees was established in the early 1970s and is a leading manufacturer of sustainable and durable products for the construction industry, trading through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing systems and the innovative ultra-low carbon alternative to Portland cement CEMFREE.
In order to support our growth plans we have an exciting new business development role that the successful candidate will help shape and develop.
What will the role of Business Development Executive entail?
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll work closely with the external sales team and develop new business via telephone, to introduce the company and our services. Your duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Using construction lead generation online databases to identify and track potential opportunities for all brands across the business
- Working closely with the external sales team in setting up projects and introductory meetings and CPD presentations
- Prioritising and co-ordinating multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner
- Monitoring construction industry media to identify potential project opportunities and trends
- Promoting and offering CPD presentations with specifiers with projects where our products can be used
- Working closely with the marketing department to propose campaigns to expand our presence
- Leading management and networking
- Maintaining accurate customer records on the CRM system
What will I need to be considered for this Business Development Executive vacancy?
- Proven experience in sales / business development and / or lead generation, with experience of cold calling
- Professional telephone manner, with the ability to build rapport, both internally and externally
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good influencing, organisation and time management skills
- IT literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Barbour ABI/Glenigans experience desired but not essential
What will I receive in return?
- Competitive salary, level dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x 3 salary)
- Private healthcare
- Company bonus scheme based on company performance
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
Location: Bourn, Cambridgeshire
All applications for this Business Development Executive vacancy are to be submitted online.