- Congleton, Cheshire
- Permanent, Part Time
In region of £21,000 to £24,000 pro-rata + attractive benefits
Part Time Document Administrator – working 22 hours over 3 days per week.
Adlington are an award-winning developer and operator of retirement living communities, offering an inspired new way to retire, with a vision to empower the older generation to live a long, happy, and healthy life.
As a quality-focused, family run business, we continue to significantly invest into employees and commercial projects, with ongoing success directly attributed to a strong emphasis on teamwork and open communication. Each member of the growing workforce is valued by the experienced and approachable Management Team.
The Role – Document Administrator
Reporting to the Design Manager, as Document Administrator you will ensure construction drawings are issued to our Site Teams and provide broader admin support to the Technical team and wider office. Your duties will include:
- Updating existing drawing registers in Excel and using Autodesk Docs for future drawing issues (training provided)
- Printing and distributing large numbers of construction drawings both internally and by post
- Uploading drawings to the NHBC Portal website
- Providing admin support to the Technologists, Civils, Structural and Construction teams, including taking meeting minutes
- Keeping up to date with our existing and future schemes
- Maintaining supplies of stationery, and reporting any printer issues
- Assisting with general office management
Our Requirements – Document Administrator
- Experience gained in an administrative role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Proactive and resourceful approach
- Flexible, able to fit with the demands of the business and alter working days on occasion
- A salary in the region of £21,000 to £24,000 pro rata, with the level dependent on experience
- Permanent contract, working 22 hours over 3 days per week from our offices in Congleton, although additional hours may be required at busy times
- Based on working 3 days per week, 20.5 days annual leave including bank holidays
- WPA Health cover for yourself and your family from commencement
- 6% employer pension contributions
All applications for this Document Administrator vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.