- ITS Technology Group
- Permanent, Full Time
In the region of £35,000 to £45,000
ITS designs, builds and operates gigabit capable full fibre and hybrid digital networks. Having recently secured investment from Aviva Infrastructure, ITS is in a significant growth phase.
ITS recognises that its employees are a key asset of the business and everyone is actively encouraged to share ideas, challenge and contribute to the growth of ITS.
Our people are highly driven, and our ongoing success is directly attributable to our culture of open communication and practice of collaborative working.
This is an exciting opportunity to join ITS’ forward-thinking Finance Team in a role where you can really make a difference.
What will this role of Finance Analyst entail?
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the production and maintenance of commercial business models, forecasts, and the annual budget, whilst also playing a pivotal role in partnering with key stakeholders within the business and with ITS’ wider team of professional advisors, including banks, lawyers and accountants.
As part of the small finance team, you will support business growth and help to improve business processes through the provision of quality management information, financial reporting and analysis.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify and produce the required KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis. Analysis of business performance and results, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation and monthly board reporting
- Supporting with month-end and year-end procedures, financial reporting and performance analysis
- Preparing the annual budget
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Producing financial business models and management information which assists commercial decision making
- Scenario modelling to identify optimum routes to growth, strategic recommendations to maximise product economics, and early identification of business risk through portfolio and covenant stress testing
- Creating insightful analysis to track commercial initiatives and benchmark performance
- Assisting with supplier terms / agreements to forecast income and ensure good financial control
- Supporting the review of M&A opportunities: Business overview, modelling, sensitivity analysis
Based in North West England or North Wales, you will be required to travel to ITS’ head office in Chester.
As the Finance Analyst what will I receive in return?
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract with full time hours, and the salary on offer will be in the region of £35,000 to £45,000, level dependent on experience and qualifications.
What will I need in order to be considered for this Finance Analyst vacancy?
- Strong analytical skills with experience of working across a business P&L
- Experienced in producing detailed financial models and forecasts which underpin self-generated and business derived scenarios
- Highly proficient with Excel at an advanced level including experience with Pivots and Lookups, and the ability to develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and commercial models which are clear to understand
- Experienced in producing detailed management tracking reporting and methodologies to help monitor financial performance
- Solid working knowledge of accounting and billing systems
- Abiltiy to express ideas and facts in a clear and confident manner, verbally and written to both finance and non-finance personnel
- Ability to build strong working relationships and feel comfortable positively challenging and providing feedback across a wide range of business issues and levels of seniority
Although not essential, any of the following qualifications that accompany experience are highly desired: ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
All applications for this Finance Analyst are to be submitted online via this website.