- Work from home, with frequent travel around South East England
- Permanent, Full Time
£45,000 + attractive benefits
Regional Manager - South East England
Kingsdale Group was founded in 1994 as an independent company offering property management services to both developers and leaseholders of private residential properties. We now manage 2,600 units on over 60 developments throughout England.
We are seeking to appoint a Regional Manager to oversee 14 retirement developments within the South East geographical area. You will work from home and Kingsdale will provide all the necessary equipment to enable you to do this. Given the requirement for regular travel between developments your home base should ideally have easy access to the M25.
Requirements of the Regional Manager role
- Sound operational management experience gained within a high-quality, service-driven environment, ideally in the hospitality sector and preferably with multi-site management
- Proven experience motivating staff and handling personnel matters
- High level of communication and ‘people skills’, and confident speaking to owners and presenting service charge budgets and accounts
- Well versed in health and safety regulations and risk
- Able to work alone and unsupervised and to manage both your time and work priorities
Regional Manager Package
You will be employed on a permanent contract working full time hours within Monday to Friday, and will benefit from:
- Salary of £45,000
- Mileage allowance for travel to developments
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme with 6% employer contributions
All applications for this Regional Manager vacancy are to be submitted online.
Sign up for email job alerts
Never miss out on your perfect job opportunity again! By signing up for email job alerts, you'll be among the first to hear of the latest vacancies as they become available.
Follow us on Facebook to view all the latest vacancies directly on your newsfeed.
Whether you're looking for top tips on how to find your perfect job, write a winning CV or how to best prepare for interview, our Career Advice articles are designed to provide you with the expert advice you need.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest jobs by email