Administrator / Customer Service
Job Ref: 9951
Salary: Superb benefits and comprehensive training
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Secretarial and Administration
Posted on 22nd February 2017
Administrator / Customer Service
If you’re a perfectionist who always strives to exceed expectations, and able to maintain such high standards whilst juggling a demanding, reactive workload within a fast paced office environment, then this opportunity at JVP Group could be the challenge you seek to develop your career further.
Due to continued business success, a new role has been created for a proactive administration professional with exceptional listening skills, high level of attention to detail and drive to succeed, to join our vibrant and busy team at JVP as a Recruitment Administrator.
Who will I be working with?
JVP Group is a fast growing, multi-award winning business providing comprehensive and tailored support solutions for in-house recruitment, to a wide variety of employers across the UK. The unique JVP proposition includes a range of flexible services such as; employer branded advert writing; online job advertising across a network of over 200 leading, specialist and regional job boards; comprehensive social media vacancy promotion; client access to our time saving, cloud-based applicant management portal; recruitment campaign support; fully administered applicant testing; and a full recruitment process management solution.
Taking a proactive and consultative approach to supporting clients, JVP has gained a reputation for high quality and efficient service levels, which has led to the development of an enviable national client base spanning a diverse range of industry sectors and includes clients such as Boots Hearingcare, Chester Zoo, Zip World and Clogau to name a few.
So, what will the role entail?
We’re looking to welcome to our ambitious commercial business, a focused professional who will strive to deliver the highest standards of service as part of a small hands on team. Your duties will be varied spanning telephone and administration tasks, to include although not limited to;
- Drafting professional job advertisements for clients to a high standard
- Publishing approved recruitment adverts online across a wide range of websites
- Creating and promoting appealing social media campaigns for vacancies
- Proactively supporting clients throughout recruitment advertising campaigns including provision of software training over the phone
- Setting up applicant testing
- Conducting pre-screening telephone interviews where required
- Developing CRM data and ensuring the database remains up-to-date at all times
- Answering the phone in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
What will I need to be considered?
- Proven experience within customer service and administration, gained within a busy office environment
- High level of attention to detail with an excellent standard of grammar and spelling
- A positive outlook, along with enthusiasm, drive and self-motivation
- Proactive approach to work and flexibility towards tasks, yet able to handle a demanding workload with significant fluctuations of reactive work
- Dedicated to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues, exceeding expectations
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting professional relationships
- Confident, personable and professional manner
- Strong IT literacy particularly with the internet and Microsoft Word
- Timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Organised with ability to prioritise own workload effectively
- Smart professional appearance
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
What will I receive in return?
Our culture encourages open communication, team work, and business involvement, and you’ll receive comprehensive training and management support, with your hard work and results genuinely appreciated and well rewarded.
Starting salary: Up to £16,000, level dependent on experience
Attractive benefits: Comprehensive training and career development opportunities, 33 days annual leave, complimentary fruit and refreshments provided during office hours, and free onsite parking.
Hours of work: Full time hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required with working hours to meet client needs.
Location: Bodelwyddan (Denbighshire, North Wales). Conveniently located near to the A55.
How do I apply?
If you believe you would shine in this role as part of our passionate and dedicated team, then please include a cover letter within your CV document advising why you think you stand out from the crowd.
***Prior to submitting an application*** Please visit www.JVPGroup.co.uk and www.JVPJobs.co.uk to research our company and services, as the first stages of the selection process will include a telephone interview.
Search For Jobs
Email Job Alerts
Receive job alerts directly in your inbox. To ensure that you don’t miss out on a perfect opportunity, set up your job search preferences within your free profile.